Lifestyle Tips for Health and Well-Being
- Stop Smoking Cigarettes: Prevent lung cancer, osteoporosis and impotency.
- Eat Vegetables – 4 cups cooked or 8 cups raw: Increased antioxidants to protect against cancer. Nourish your body with vitamins and minerals that make all chemical reactions in your body possible… such as producing energy! Increase fiber to improve colon health.
- Drink water – 1/2 oz. for every pound you weigh: Heal ulcers, GI disorders, decrease joint pain, and prevent kidney stones.
- Get active – exercise minimum 20 – 30 minutes a day, preferably outdoors: Prevent heart disease, diabetes, and depression, improve joint health.
- Sleep – 6 to 9.5 hours per night: Go to bed by 10 PM. Keep your room dark and eliminate bright overhead light after 8 PM.
- Get sun – ideal 20 minutes or more a day between 11 AM and 1 PM: With glasses off and no sunscreen if you can tolerate it. Build up slowly. Prevent cancer and osteoporosis by stimulating production of Vitamin D.
- Minimize Alcohol: Protect your liver. Prevent estrogen related cancer in both men and women (head, neck, breast, prostate, uterus, and ovary).
- Continue to learn: Protect your brain.
- Have fun – develop supportive community: Improve immune system health. Increase your chance of survival from injuries, disabilities and diseases.
- Men: Develop a relationship with a loving partner.
- Women: Make time for yourself.
Connect with the Divine. Find your bliss or a meaning and purpose for your life.
Health Updates – Sign-up here to receive FREE “About Your Health” Newsletters. Topics cover the spectrum of mind-body-spirit healing. You’re guaranteed to receive the latest and best from ancient wisdom to cutting edge science.